Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Definitely Maybe. . .


I maybe travelling… I maybe shopping… I maybe running… I maybe with my folks… I maybe with my friends… I maybe alone… my activities change… my peeps may change… but, one thing never changes… I somehow lose my debit card every time… every bloody time! I check my phone each time… but noone makes any purchases… no SMS flashing xxxxx amount has been deducted; ever… if it is stolen… why no purchase… I think about reporting it but wonder if I really should… maybe its not lost.. maybe I just misplaced it… but then I think, lets be safe & block the card… but before I can do that... I wake up… It’s a recurring dream… the characters change… the places change… but the dream never really changes!

Its disturbing how dreams get to you… they get to me at least… & its even more irritating that they shout & scream things that I don’t wish to accept… apparently I don’t even wish to acknowledge the same even in my dreams… me wondering about whether or not I should block the card is my negligence towards accepting what I should “MAYBE”… & its irritating that its still a maybe… even in my dream… so maybe it actually is not lost… its just hiding somewhere!

You may wonder what the EFF does my dream really represent… well… dreaming of losing your debit card can mean many a things… of course dreams are open to interpretation basis your state of mind & state in life… for me… it currently represent a massive reduction in self esteem… me not blogging in quite some time & when doing little, blogging frustration maybe a good key! Maybe… this word… its just stuck in my head… my life actually…
 
Am I at the brink of losing it??? Maybe…
But then again… I still am not sure…
Afterall… the debit card is just lost… but there has not been any deduction in the balance… so… maybe my self esteem is calling out to me... maybe it wants me to look for it... maybe it wants me to find its direction... maybe it wants me to fight for it... 
just MAYBE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment