Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm a Bomb!


No, you're not just a boy... you're the man tonight... i'll walk away from you... but i'll never be outta sight... you're not the regular 6 or a 7... but even if you ain't a 10, you're definitely a 9.9... tonight the tables turn... i know you've got your eyes on me... yet, im not the hunted... & even if you've never been preyed on before... i AM your hunter tonight!!!


The years you have put into your some "teen" inch biceps... are gonna fail... cuz you "my darling" are gonna face my cherry bombs this night! you may think of yourself as a sky-scrapper, but from where i see, you're turning into nothing but debris... you think you're rock solid... but from where i see, you're just ice turning into water!!!

you think you've got all the right moves... but i'm ready to explode... can you hear me tick??? you think i'm nothing more than sweet sunshine... but, i'm a bomb baby... i can shred you into pieces... because the man before you... turned on the wrong switch!!! what can a chick do eh? but you better beware of me... & use steady hands... cuz you're not dealing with just cherry bombs popping anymore... to mess with me... you needa put on your armour man!

No comments:

Post a Comment