Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've Let Go... n I'm Not Coming Back!

i'm frank, honest and on the face... if i need your advice, i will ask for it... before giving you an advice, i will ask if you need it... if i ask you to do something, i mean it... if i tell you ill do something, i mean it even more... so if i tell you on your face... that im letting go off you... you gotta know, i am letting go... i don't even wanna be a formal friend!

you were nice to me... you were my whole world... when i let go off you... my world was go.. going... gone!!! but i am strong... and i overcame it... you learn to be strong too... don't blame me for loosing your world... if you were dedicated enough... even towards just yourself... you could still have had your world... but now, realize we have different worlds... n don't you dare blame my friends for this... they helped me rebuild my world again... they gave me a real world... n you gave me a real lesson... and you hurt me enough bad... so stop trying to hurt me more.. it doesn't work any more!!!

i can only take as much as i can.. then... i tell on the face... i can't bear it no more... i don't wanna talk.. n i'm not gonna talk... i will ignore your texts, your calls... i will even ignore your existence... and when i do the same... i don't mean to sound rude.. but i know this much... i've let go... n i'm not coming back!

2 comments: