Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oops... It Was a Mistake!

You never do anything right... i've been told that like a million times... i've made so many mistakes... that now, im conveniently blamed for everything that goes wrong... the mistakes of my past.. haunt me in the present... i cry... but you don't give a damn... and when you cry and i don't give a damn... then, i'm heartless!!!

i loved you.. like crazy... i could kill for you.. i could die for you... because i'm the give and take kinna person... i though you loved me..  so you got love in return... but when i was super confident on you... you pushed me off the cliff... i had a fall.. and a huge one... into the water.. i literally drowned... and i lost all the trust i had in you... but now you expect me to trust you again.. and because i have trouble doing the same... you're going all out and conveniently declaring that i walked out on you... that im a cheater... that it is my fault and i changed my colors... that i should understand... why... temme??? why should i understand???

i agree you stayed by my side when i needed you... but i stood by your side too... i fought for you... with everyone... i literally was fighting the whole dead darn world... because i was super confident... i was sure... but what did you do in return... when i was all alone with no one beside me but you, thaz when you told me the truth... thaz when you pushed me away... and i had to apologize... to the whole damn world.. cuz yes.. it was my fault.. i was on the wrong side... and the world accepted me back... and now, you want me back and hope for me to make the same mistake??? why???

i learned from my mistakes.. its high time, you learn from yourz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment