Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What a Week!!!



There is this famous saying... when your are down.. don't fret... cuz the only way you can go is… up!!! it is an excellent way to console yourself when things went really wrong for you one fine day!!! cuz you can wake up next morning & fix everything... make it prefect... just the way you want!!! But what do you do... when your one day goes bad... you keep your spirits up & face the next day.. n it goes bad too??? well then, you gotta face the sunshine the third day... it has to be right the third time... right???

but... my last week sucked royally... i was kinna hoping for some air now...

July 23rd: To bring an end to a never ending drama... i was rude to that one person who meant the whole world to me once... the one person who i renounced the world for... the one person i fought the whole world for... i was rude to him... so that he can let go & move on... n he said... you have screwed my life... wow... im highly obliged!!!

the weekend: i was in a pretty bad state already… to add on to my problems, the marriage obsessed aunty paid a visit… though im really nice to the uncle aunty generally… but when she picked on the same topic again… & said “geetu, get married… I want to dance” I couldn’t resist but say “if you just want to dance, I can arrange for a dance party for you” & then, began the whole marriage lecture…

The topping: July 26th: my dad reminded me how the greatest decision in my entire life was my worst decision... how i screwed my life & my father's image over the guy who now thinks i screwed his life... great... i left him & he thinks i have screwed his life... & even though i have left him, i have screwed his life & my dad’s image at his ex-office which also happens to be my ex-office!!!

July 27th: I was tired from sleepless nights due to cough & cold, from the past few weeks... & came home early from college to just hit the sack... & was fast asleep by 8:30 pm... but that's not the time to sleep na... obviously there was commotion in the house... but i ultimately was able to sleep peacefully by 9... but my pa came & woke me up at 10:30 & asked me to sleep in the AC room... & freak man, i was so bloody not able to sleep till 4 am then! :X

so.. 5 days of disaster... 1 full bloody week... even a week has 5 tiresome days followed by 2 days of rest & peace... so i expected some good today... but o man... i really must be a magnet to irritation... cuz today... look what i did...

July 28th: class got over at 2:30pm... I, along with sahil, reishabh & chaddha went to the basement, cuz i parked my car there... but freak… the darn car was so bloody missing… I looked here there bloody everywhere… & I almost had a nervous break down… but then I suddenly remembered that I parked it right outside gate 1 cuz there was too much jam when I reached college today! Thankfully, I had a sigh of relief when I saw it standing where I did park it… so I go like *puk puk* (central lock)… haan.. freak.. why dint the central lock work??? Maybe I dint press the damn thing properly.. so I tried again… & again… & again… till I went mad!!! So I just opened the damn thing the traditional way… but it went like *taiaaentaaeeaaeeeee tudutududu tiktiktiktik……….. * (alarm)… started the ignition… didn’t work…. closed the damn thing… didn’t work… nuthn freaking worked… called reishabh & sahil… they tried all kina mechanics…. Dint work… I wanted to scream loud…. But I just took a lift home!

Thankfully things are going fine for papa… so he got the car fixed… I hope I have had my share of crap for one full year… please bhagvaan… ab meri life ko boring bana do for some time… im sick of this everyday drama!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment