Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whatz the Hustle About?

Growing up was fun… or so I feel at least… you can laugh at what you want… you can cry about anything… you can eat the way you wish to… slobber all around… feed the table… you can play with dolls… or go “weight 250 pounds *clash*” on the trump card game… life is just so easy… you don’t like that the pig needs to painted gray… Fuck it.. you bloody paint it red maan!!!

Now… you have a cold & you slurp on hot tea.. & people look at you & say “oh my God.. what a gavaar (uneducated filth)!!!” your manager says that he wants not more than 50 odd bugs in the program by the evening & the 51st invites a spank… no.. not literally.. I meant word spank!!! You get home.. tired & wish to rest a bit… but you need to go to the market & get the clothes from the boutique… your head is hurting.. but you cannot rest cuz u have gotta turn in your report before the clock strikes mid night a.k.a. before the day ends…

They say… once you grow up... you will get independent… independence… I have been craving for it all my life… I wanna stay up late & blog… just cuz I feel that way… I wanna get up by 11 am on weekends… I don’t care what the world thinks… I just wanna sleep up that late… shit man… m 25 & I have been given everything except the liberty to make my own decisions… & then im told… its high time you get married… relatives... family friends… “get married… get married… get married” why the F should I get married… if im still a kid & need someone else to make all my decisions.. how the freggin' hell am i old enough to get married? if im not mature enough to make my own decisions… im definitely not mature enough to get married dammit!!!

One good reason…

All your friends are getting married… so??? look around mapa.. they are getting married with their bfs/gfs… they are not being pushed into an arranged marriage!!!

All your cousin’s got married… so??? Their life.. they think they are settled enough.. I am not all that settled… mentally or financially!!!

Everyone in the colony is getting married… even kids younger to you… so??? Their parents ain’t raising me up… you wanna get me married just because everyone around is???

Log kya kahengay… what will the society say??? Let the society go to hell… I don’t give a damn to the society… I gotta live my life…. The society will blabber & forget… but once im tied into something… I can’t forget!!!

Tujhay kuch kehna hi bekaar hai (its worthless saying anything to you)… then, don’t talk to me… if you wanna talk to me, don’t bring up this topic in our conversations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment