Monday, October 4, 2010

Love... Trust... & Blaaaah!!!

its a widely known fact... that women emote better than men... & that even though they get insecure pretty fast... they are the ones who trust others the most...

but i know a girl... who just cant seem to trust nobody... she can never take anyones' words... she wants proof for every darn thing under this Sun...

yes... that girl is me... i cant even trust the closest of my family... the people i love the most... the only ones that i have witnessed standing by me when the whole freaking world was laughing at me... yet... i don't trust that they will stand by me the next time... i don't trust that they know what is the best for me... i don't trust that their decision is the right one... they have never hurt me... yet i check their intentions....

i wonder what i will do ahead in my life... if i really cant trust anybody... :(

but i guess... i have been hurt way too many times by multiple people outside of my family... that makes it hard for me to trust just about anybody! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment