Monday, March 7, 2011

Like it... Love it.. Live it!!!

There are so many things u can relate to..
in your life...

ever noticed the tears in ur eyes when your friend whines about their break up...
ever noticed the smile on your face when you see the greatest love stories...
ever notice your comments on movies like rab ne bana di jodi...

i remember...
my dad who isn't a movie buff...
got super excited to see this movie..
cuz he could relate to it...

when my mum & dad got married...
my mum being a beautiful woman was liked by many men...
but she was won over by my father... who is a very regular man... lived a simple life... wore specs...
in short, looked exactly like surinder suri @ punjab power...
& my mum was exactly like tani partner! ;P

u would of course know, if you have seen them :D
their's was a simple love story.. &
...a successful 1... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment