Friday, December 23, 2011

Lovely Sadly… Hardly Lovely!!!


I look at myself… I know I am a lovely person… yet I decide to “just” feel bad about the guy trying to pull up his bike post an accidental slip on the road… I know it is what it is… at this point in time… at this moment… I know no matter what I’d think… I would still be there… cuz given a chance I still would repeat the same… cuz I can never be sure if that guy is a lovely person or not… cuz I can never be sure if he actually needs my help or is it just a plan to loot me/somebody/anybody…

I know I am lovely person because I know children are like mirrors… & even though I see them from a distance… they in their school bus & me in my car… I still see them poking their heads outta their windows just to wave & smile so bright at me… happened not once… not twice… but on a daily basis… yet I decide not to give a lift to the student who seems to be getting late for college… cuz I can never be sure if he is actually getting late or is it just a plan to loot me/somebody/anybody…

I know I am a lovely person cuz I always help the elderly carry their bags… help them across the streets… have even helped them hire an auto… suggested to knock off the lines & bought their movie tickets along with mine… even awwwwwwed at them when seeing them holding hands in the park & walked & talked with them & inspired them to walk brisk to stay fit… yet I’ve never given money to an old couple with their children who got mugged & don’t have money to take a bus to their place, nor have I ever let them into my car… cuz I can never be sure if they really were mugged or is it means of easy money or is it just a plan to loot me/somebody/anybody…

I look at myself… I know I am a lovely person… I look at you… I think you are a lovely person… but I can actually never be sure… so please don’t mind if I "also consider" you being lovely, as just a plan to loot me/somebody/anybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment