Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Let's Do It !!!



I do what I do.. I say what I say… cuz if I feel it… nobody’s taking it away… nobody else decides what I should do… nobody else decides what I should say… lemme jump… lemme take my fall… lemme make my own mistakes… I WILL own them… I WILL be proud… cuz they STILL will be mine… lemme fight my own battle… lemme get hurt… cuz I love my scars… each one teaches me something new… don’t ask me to give in… don’t ask me to accept what the stars say… Tarot cards… gems & stones… all the shit aint taking me their way…

I don’t do what I do cuz I think im always right… but really, its just that im NOT AFRAID of being wrong… & what can possibly happen if I do what I wanna do.. say what I wanna say.. propose what I wanna propose… ill possibly be proved wrong… ill probably take a fall… I may just get rejected… but haven’t you heard… the things you regret most in life are not the things you did… but the things you did not do… lemme tumble… lemme break my bones… at least I shall never be in a state of “what if I did???”

I say what I believe in… & I ask to learn more… I listen & remember… because whats the use of the talk if it doesn't mean a thing? You ask “why me?” I say, “why not me”… life’s too short to not do… I do… I do… & I do some more… I teach & then I push you to the stage… because what’s the use of learning if you cant even show it off? Show it… if you feel it… if you mean it… SHOW IT… show what you know… show how you care… hug… kiss… love… get your heart broken… do it all… cuz there really is so much to do… so little time… no time to waste… let’s do it all… RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment