Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank You!

I once loved a boi, who was so undeserving...
I was faithful like a dog & trusted him blindly...
He was a lady's man & had beautiful stories to tell...
& because of his sweet talks, in love I fell...
But, he took my heart and crushed it beneath his feet...
when he decided that its time to cheat!!!

i cried like a baby, i was so devastated...
6 months of my life had gone all wasted....
i never really dreamed of marrying this guy...
hence, i don't really think, he deserves all that hue and cry...
he stood me up on valentines, and gave the worst explanation ever...
but, i still fell for it, i guess stupidity has been with me like forever!!!

i hate him so much... i could strangle him to death...
cuz, he din't even have to decency to apologize or accept...
he lied, lied and lied some more...
i died, died and died some more...

i decided to never give anyone the power to hurt me again...
to never let anyone have the ability to give me the pain...
to never love anyone so much that it'd hurt to let go...
to always be happy, independent and on my toes!!!

Then, you came along, and things went upside down...
i showed you no feelings, but you still kept me safe and warm...
i gave you no love but you gave me unconditional love in return...
you helped me regain the trust and claim the path of my real self return...
how could you love me so unconditionally... when i was being so heartless...
but thanks to you... i know i am so blessed!!!

we may not be together.... but you will always be the most vital part of my heart...
cuz you made my life beautiful... by just being an integral part!!!
THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment