Saturday, April 23, 2011

Who Are You? The Real You???


Im the type that always smiles… Im the type most envy… im the type who are not afraid of nothin… im not the type to get my heart broken or cry… no matter how much u mean to me… if u gimme a f***, ill give u your f*** back… cuz no matter how important u be… ill always be more important to me… no matter how hard you try & bring me down, I will fight… cuz, im like the heroes that exists only in fairy tales… im like the ant that climbs the wall & never gives up inspite of fallin’ a million times… im not like the princess who hurts from a pea… im like the Lara Croft who can kick your bloody b***!!!

Im the kind who steals a million hearts… im not the type to give away mine… that’s why I never let you hold me baby… & just smile at you when u say that u love me … cuz im not in for a barter of hearts… I may never give u mine… even if you gimme urs for a start… I may believe in you for a while.. but if I see your true colors… im not the type who will let you run over me bcuz of the “in love” thing!!! Because relationships don’t go down very well with me anymore… I don’t need a lover… I can love thyself… if u wanna mean something to me.. be my best friend instead!!!

Cuz ive been a ship in the middle of a whirlpool… but now im the whole freakin’ whirlpool itself… so if u really wanna love me… love me from a distance… cuz I come with a “I bite” guarantee… I’ve been hit so hard… but I learned from it “the art of hitting in way that wrecks”… to love me or not… is at your own risk… if you’re not ready to loose it all… you will be shattered… if you are… you may work a miracle!!!

But don’t expect me to let you into my door… you will hapta barge in… I like to put up a fight… you would hapta live up to it as well… don’t expect me to give it to you on purpose… you will hapta steal my heart… & if my abuses amuse you enough, you may choose to stick around… but don’t try & play the “im gonna leave” if u don’t tone down this attitude of yours… cuz I will show you the door right away… its crazy how much I can do for you… but I wont, until I see that you’re addicted to me… I don’t live in moderations… & now, im going beyond extremes… ive never been fond of Gandhi… I have always loved the rollercoaster rides ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment