Saturday, April 23, 2011

& John Mayer Does It…


I think this is the most beautiful break up song ever…. But for some reason... I have these insane side thoughts… read thru…. To see how ill find another you ;P

it's really over, you made your stand (the 1st step is to accept its over, I ACCEPT)
You got me crying, as was your plan (yea, vent it out, let ‘em have the sadistic pleasure)
But when my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you (yea, cuz there are millions like you… just 1 like me!)

You take your sweaters (they don’t fit me in any case ;P)
You take your time (yea, kill me softly u b****)
You might have your reasons, but you will never have my rhymes (yea, you have excuses but I got talent here, babe)
I'm gonna sing my way away from blue (I personally feel red is attractive)
I'm gonna find another you (yea, cuz the likes of you thrive like bacteria… gazillions :P)

When I was your lover (past tense, you sucked all my blood that u could have)
No one else would do (im sure no one will ever be better “still”)
If I'm forced to find another, I hope she looks like you (yea, cuz you’re a pretty face)
Yeah and she's nicer too (cuz ur the ugly base)

So go on baby (shoooo… get lost)
Make your little get away (I never actually needed you)
My pride will keep me company (ive always been your better half :P I still am a better person)
And you just gave yours all away (I guess it don’t mean anything to u)
Now I'm gonna dress myself for two (ofcourse, I got more money to spend on self)
Once for me and once for someone new (there’s plenty of fish in the ocean baby)
I'm gonna do somethings you wouldn't let me do (you could never change me… I still love what I used to love… just left them to please you)
Oh I'm gonna find another youuuuuu ooooo ooooo ooooooo (but u’ll never find some1 to love u like I used to ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment