Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Advent of the New Crush

“What’s cooking good looking???” Aamu texted me… I said nothing babes… why u asking??? She said I know something is cooking up Geetsiii… i said “will u temme what???” & she said I know someone’s gotta crush on someone… (in my head) rewind… we cut the cake (but Aamu wasn’t there to see me give Rolly a chocolate facial… rewind some more… the HR was screening school of rock… I was fighting with Atul… Aamu said “you guys fight like couples” she also said “stop fighting like brother sister” & she definitely also said “Geetsii relax… cool… calm… I feel like im your mother… you do realize ur elder to me right???”… rewind some more… Farheen treated me & Aamu to a walnut choco cake @ CCD… ok… rewind some more… *blank *blank… so I texted “who u talking about???” & she said “the new guy!” & I was like… r u serious??? & she said… na baby, I was juz kiddin’

So I let it pass… but I was thinking… y would she think like that??? He’s not even in my team… he sits like 2 bays away… I have barely spoken to him… fine people think he looks like Siddharth Maliya… But what did I even do??? Is it because he was sitting next to me during the movie screening @ office??? Now, THAT was just a COINCIDENCE!!!

& then when I was giving Atul a lift back home… he smiled so bright at me & said in the loudest of his voice… im so happy today… my GEETA RAVI is back… & I was like… dude when was I gone??? Why u saying that??? & he said… cuz u’ve become the bubbly cute FOODY geeta that we all love... I said… ive always been eating… every1 calls me foody… the women ask me everyday, how do I manage a petite body with the amount of food I eat… & he said.. yea.. thaz alrite… but today u were different… & TODAY u were FLIRTING… well hello… who did I flirt with??? & spat came the reply “the new guy!” & I was like.. what u talking about Atul… & he said im kiddin!!!

So I told him… u know aamu told me the very same thing & when I questioned, she also said IM KIDDIN… & he said… hain na… I knew it.. its so evident… I said, yea rite… I was sittin @ my position… he was shuttling between his workstation & next to me… & Atul said, yea rite… I saw u checking him out… no amount of reasoning can stand tall in front of Atul’s perception, so bcuz I was lookin at him & speakn to him during the movie… I am flirtn with him??? & he said… no man… u were… dint u see… he likes everything u do/say… well… every body likes & loves evrythn I do/say cuz every1 considers me a bachha… but the verdict was laid out by then “im telling u geeta… YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment