Sunday, September 18, 2011

Don’t Blame Me… It’s in My Genes!!!


I guess you can blame the Romantic movies & the love ballads… cuz they actually make every girl believe that her prince charming will one day come riding a white horse or a Ferrari (choices change with times eh?) & will ask for her hand in marriage & they shall both live happily ever after… in fact, you can even blame the bubblegum pop… I mean… we women smile when we see the stupid songs by Taylor Swift that are based on Cinderella stories such as “Love story” or even “you belong with me”… don’t blame me… im a girl.. its in my genes!!!

I mean please even Justin Bieber, who does not even pass as a guy to many, sings “saw so many pretty faces before I saw you.. you… now all I see is you… im coming for you.. im coming for you… don’t need these other pretty faces like i need you.. & when you’re mine... in this world.. there’s gonna be one less lonely girl”… I mean.. let the world say Justin is ummm… whatever… I still lohove his songs man… don’t blame me… its in my genes!!!

I mean how can you not want to fall in love when you hear… How happy is the blameless vestal's lot??? The world forgetting, by the world forgot… Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!... Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd… apparently great love stories never go untold… they keep resurrecting from time to time… from poems.. movies… sometimes even blogs (like these)… so how can you not wanna feel the true love that may have been heart-wrenching in reality but sugar coated so beautifully now… that you (atleast i) wanna feel the same!!! don’t blame me… its in my genes!!!

This still is the lovey dovey bit… but seriously can you really blame me??? even friends with benefits showed the same… they had the best deal in the world… pure sex… no emotions… showed what guys really think “what do you like about me… started with the eyes… ended with the boobs… really.. I thought there are so tiny… still.. BOOBS” was the true story of how guys look at a woman… but screw you Hollywood… you gave it a Bollywood ending… they fell in love in the end… & frankly, im stupid enough to believe it … now really… can you blame me?

like i said before...
don’t blame me… its in my genes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment