Monday, May 2, 2011

I Surprise Myself!


Just when I thought the flirt in me is dead, I surprised myself…

He said “you’re nasty!” I said “im tasty too.. strawberry lip balm is my favorite in the whole world ;P”

I guess I still believe, healthy flirtin’ is good… but…

Just because im single, dusn mean im available…

This guy liked me from a long time now… & this was the perfect opportunity… i just had a break up… so he approached me & said “babe, you look hot!”… I said “of course I do… I just got royally burnt…”

Stay away… I look calm on the surface, but the coal is still burning underneath!... & I truly believe…

You can’t compare men with dogs, there is no match…

They say, men are like dogs… its said so, cuz they WISH to live a dog’s life… if you can’t f*** or eat something, piss on it… But, when Japan was hit by a tsunami 8.9 on the Richter scale… people died… people saw others die… they dint help… they ran for their lives… but the two dogs whose video went viral after a news crew filmed one of the dogs faithfully standing guard over his exhausted pal after they survived the disaster in Japan, tell you, don’t compare men with dogs, DOGS ARE LOYAL!

Yea I know, you’re thinking im dumb… but…

Weeeeemen are dumb… eh???

Ever noticed, how men always say “women are sooooooooo dumb” with emphasis on wo (spelled as we) & so.. it always sounds me as “Weeeemen are soooooooo dumb!”… my brain always knows that they are talking about women, but inevitably, i always feel as if they are talking about themselves… “WE men are sooooooooo dumb” :P

I deviated like always… but that makes me curious….

Do you give your special decoding algorithms to words, especially in songs???

I have heard a million songs… & inevitably every time I hear songs, there are some side comments runnin’ through my head… you may refer to the post “& John Mayer does it” to read what I think about when I hear a song!… & sometimes I have the weirdest of questions when hearing a song… Main barish kar du paisay ki jyotu ho jaye meri… means… I shall shower money if you become mine… but because I have a cousin called “jyotu”, the only thought that comes to my mind is… “why the hell on this earth does Akshay Kumar want Jyotu???”

I shapat… im so weird, sometimes, I surprise myself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment