Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Songs!

Oh yep.. I think just about every girl… short or tall… dark or fair… fat or slim… ugly or beautiful… I mean.. literally every girl… tends to sing love songs… I can swear by it… I mean you may be a RnB or a hip hop or a rock or a blues kinda girl… but there would be atleast one country or pop love ballad that you would just love.. and humm to yourself… like all the time!

I mean.. please for Godz sake.. don’t lie.. I heard Shania Twain’s “You’re still the one” for the first time courtesy a boy… if boys can accept it.. women sure can… Daniel Bedingfield’s “if you’re not the one” is every girls dream come true… I can bet on it… if I run a poll… the century old “Nothing’s gonna change my love for you!” will beat the current hot track “Amplifier!”… I mean speed mai 220 chala.. police k samnay main nai rukda… m a nightrider can never compete with if I had to live my life without you near me.. my days would be empty…

What is the point? The point is.. just like every other girl… I love the love songs too… n humm them to self like all the tym… so… please don’t tease me if I sing… “I’ve been spending all time just thinking about you.. I don’t know what to do… I think I’m fallin for you… I’ve been waiting all my life and now I found you.. I don’t know what to do.. I think I’m fallin for you… im fallin for you.. o yea yea.. o yea yea yea… o yea.. I’m fallin for you!” J

No comments:

Post a Comment