Thursday, May 30, 2013

Heights of Love… The Crazy!!!



Grata tried to open her eyes… OH! but this MASSIVE headache… with great difficulty, she did… only to find a guy smiling & staring at her… “Mooooorrning Sunshiiiiineee”, he said… “here… drink this… you’d feel better!” As she leaned forward to grab the glass, there were thoughts running in her head… The major ones being… whose bed is this… who is this guy… why is he being so nice to me… WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT??? Aaaaargh*

“you know, you’re a very cute drunk” the guy said.. Grata responded “ummmm… thanks I guess… ummmm.. I kinna don’t …” “remember what happened last night?” said him… she said “Actually, aaa.. I was gonna say, uuuummm… I don’t remember your name, but um… I guess I don’t recall a lotta last night either” “Matt, my name is Matthew… we met at Spurs last night… //Grata's thinking superseding Matt’s words – we went to McLinch… drank a lot… Scott was being a jerk flirt… I was upset about Adam… how much did I drink… a lot I guess… there was karaoke… I cried… how tacky… Mel dragged me to Spurs… it was loud… All I wanted was to talk to Adam… oh shit!!! S H O T S… did I dance at the bar table??? Yikess… I was outta my mind… Did I get stoned??? *blank #blinkeyes *blank #errorintrailofthoughts>// & so you broke our table” Grata interrupted, “I BROKE YOUR TABLE????” Matt “yes, & the Whisky Glasses… so we put you off to sleep in here & Mel still is the royal queen on our massage chair!”

“So, anyway, can you talk to your fren there G!???” Grata got up & followed Matt to the chair… “Wake up sweety… Mel.. wake up…” *slap… Finally… Matt dropped them both to Grata’s!

Grata - “So Mel, I know you mean good… but if you ever do this to me again, I am GOING to KILL YOU!” “Excuse me, but you are the one who is supposed to provide answers tonight baby”, said Mel, “I agree I dragged you to Spurs… & I insisted on getting stoned… but what got into you when Matt & his band got on the stage?”

No comments:

Post a Comment