Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wannabe. . .

Yo, I'll tell you what i want... what i really really want... so tell me what you want... what you really really want... i wanna... i wanna... i wanna... i wanna... i wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha... LOL... no... i'm not gonna become a lyrics based blog! I know what i wanna convey via this post... but the damn song keeps playing in loops since i wrote the title! *ummmm... on 2nd thoughts.. the lover part stands... "if you wanna be my lover... you gotta get with my friends... make it last for ever... friendship never ends!!!" OK! STOP IT GEETAAAAAAAAA!!! :X

Its weird... i scold myself.. call my self GEETAAAAAA with the elongated AAAAA... "OUT LOUD" & I do this many a times "in a day"... when i sing songs that i dont like... when i keep staring at something for no reason... when i run into a trail of thoughts that go here there everywhere... when i jump up & down in jubilation... when i talk like a 5 year old... ofcourse, im not 5 years old & i sure shouldn't behave like one... but its like, some part of me (OKHAAAY! a HUGE part) has just refused to grow up... how wannabish!!!! After all, i'm pejoratively filled with an ambition to be someone i'm not... I'm a wannabe!!!! :X

when i'm happy... everythin's fine... i mean, i can walk outta my house in out-of-bed-absolutely-messed-up hair, flip-flops, hots pants & tanks that i slept in... cuz i don't give a f**k, REALLY! when i'm sad... i wouldn't be caught dead in them... not to mention, the lip balm & the liner... i aspire to be happy.... or at least look happy... you look hott... people check you out... gives a weird sense of fake high esteem... gives you a weird sense of fake happy... How wannabish!!! :X

I think the only wannabish thing i dont do is take pouty selfies (but actors do that too... so i guess that's not wannabish) cuz i think i do everything else... i act nice, & smile... & act cute & make puppy faces (things just get done easily with all of these... i was unable to get anything done when i was a typical tomboy)... i still am a tomboy... i dont give an eff to girlie talks... when i hapta do them, i roll my eyes like a million times... i like to say & hear things to the point... i definitely DON'T like to hear people crib on & on... I dont like to hear problems over & over (i get the problem DAMMIT!!! lets work on the absolutely not talked about solution!!!) if i dont like someone & i need nothin of them, i ignore them... if i like some1, they actually ARE lucky (im so bloody fussy & pretentious) but i try not to look like that... how wannabish!

So, i guess I AM A WANNABE... cuz lets face it... maybe i REALLY am... i can accept that... but then i look around... who the eff is genuine around me? is that a wannabe thought? or all we all living in the land of wannabes???


No comments:

Post a Comment