Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This Funny Feeling!


I hate being the phoenix… You burn to ashes… then you revive… take birth again, just to burn to death… again. . and again. . and again!

I really cannot complain… I have been loved… time & again… but I have lost every time… & it has hurt… it sure has hurt BAD… every time I believe this is it… every time I believe this is the max I could have done… every time I believe this is the WORST of all my hits… every time I believe this is the MAX that I could have endured… every time I believe I CAN’T DO IT A G A I N…

So I gather my pieces… one by one as they lie shattered all over… & I solemnly pledge… this is it… there is the corner… im gonna lock myself there… there is no chance of getting hurt if I don’t let anyone in… & I go there… & shut the gates… & I see people wanting to ease my pain… I see people saying things will change… I see people promising they are nothing like before… but I stay in my corner… I stay away from the gates… I just watch from the distance… seeing those colors from my greys…

& then I see those others… those who don’t promise me anything… those who don’t care if I’m there… but those who love another… who care… who appreciate… who are brave… who stand-by each other… who make promises… who break promises… who fight… who make up… because in the end… they still love… they still wish to survive!!!

& somehow, even though I don’t take anyone’s hand… I revive… & then I do it all over again… I give more… I love more… I do more… I hurt more… I die more… I shatter once again!!! This funny feeling all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment