Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weighty Woes!!!

So what if I’m on the little chubby side… it doesn’t mean I don’t have no feelings… I feel the same as the non-chubby girls… I laugh, I cry, just like them… I even think like them… I act, talk and walk like them… oh k, the walk may be different… I can’t carry a cat walk with all that weight!!!

It all started when I was 1… thaz from as far as I can remember it… my ma, who was a skinny one then, refused to carry me up in her arms, as she could not tolerate my weight… my dad was always burdened with the burden (me… I still am one)… When I turned 1, I took my first baby step… then I took another one… and then the third one… during the three step process, I realized that my chubby thighs were rubbing against each other… yet, I still carried on… I should have listened to my brain… but you know me… I never listen to my brain (no matter how right it is), I always go for the heart (no matter how wrong it is) and thatz exactly what I did that day too… and then, there was this loud dhupp… and I was on the floor… crying loudly… yeah… that was my way of getting attention… anyways, so thatz how my story goes!!!

And after all these years, I am still battling with my chubbiness… I have tried it all… dieting… it worked for me big time… when I was in college, I went on an automatic diet… I didn’t like the food… hence my waist size went from 34 to 26… then, I tried exercising… that helped too… It helped me loose around 7 kgs… but then I realized… its all vain… I am chubby, and I will stay chubby… so I let go of all… and dedicated all my attention towards food… now, chubbiness has become a part of my daily routine and I am thoroughly loving it (incorrect reference, I mean I am loving the food part, not the chubbiness that… that is unavoidable)!!!

2 comments: