Friday, August 7, 2009

Hatch Pee

I opened my gmail inbox, and saw a mail from an old college friend... I generally do not read the forwarded mails but I could make out that it is not a forward… I opened it and saw in big purple font… congratulations!!!
Oh… I see… so this was a congratulatory mail… but what for??? ;O I read on to find out… my friends have completed 3 full years in HP (Hatch Pee) yes… that is the pronunciation… Even the person at the highest post in Hatch Pee, Bangaluru calls it that… If you have read my earlier posts, you would know that it is Hewlett Packard, not Hindustan Petroleum…
Wow people… I must congratulate you on completing 3 full years in Hatch Pee… I remember that Hatch Pee is our dream company… at least that’s what we were told… Right??? Cuz Hatch Pee is everyone’s dream company… anyways, even though I just spent 1 month and 5 days there… I have a lot of fond memories… In one month, I managed to fight with Debo and then managed to make the bestest of frenz with him too, I managed to find a girl who shares the same birthday as me (it was so funny ya.. Happy birthday G!... same to you yaa… hahahaha)
I remember, the PG that I stayed at… the morning tea I made, and the bread butter sand witch that I made… trust me… even that was an achievement then… I remember the dhaba waalas we ate from… the way I washed my clothes everyday… the way it would rain every evening… and then I also remember… Athiya… the food was awesome… su, debo…. I remember how we thoroughly enjoyed that ½ hour!!! I also remember how delighted Bangalore was at having us… it renamed itself to Bangaluru!!! See our effect… we never let things remain the same!!! I know things have changed… but these memories I will cherish forever!!! Cheers to life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment